Wednesday, June 26, 2013

26 June, 2013

Good morning FFF!

   Remember that tonight is the first Concert on the Square. I will be enjoying the music then heading home just before movie time at 8pm. I don't mind if we wait for those who want to stay for the whole concert, no problem there. Just let me know if you're attending and will show up a little late.

   Here are the movie choices for tonight:

Head-On (Gegen die Wand), a Turkish-German drama exploring the assimilation of Turkish culture into modern German society. The list of accolades for this film is quite impressive.




5 Broken Cameras is a powerful Palestinian documentary about life on the West Bank.





I don't have my movie list from home, but I would like to throw a lighter-hearted film in the selection mix for tonight. If anyone has any suggestions for a slightly less drama filled movie, please let me know!

Hope to see you tonight,

                                                                                                   ---FFF

No comments:

Post a Comment